Our painting professionals can have your bus painted for less than most other shops can. We do custom painting and lettering, so please contact us to have your bus personalized today.
Our current prices are for a basic white paint job with black wheels and bumpers and does not include any detailing done after painting.
Price is based on how many rows the bus will hold.
- 5 Rows or fewer: $2050
- 6 Rows: $2200
- 7 Rows: $2350
- 8 Rows: $2500
- 9 Rows: $2650
- 10 Rows: $2800
- 11 Rows: $2950
- 12 Rows: $3100
- 13 Rows: $3250
- 14 Rows: $3400
- 15 Rows: $3550
- Stop light removal on top of bus: $200 each end or $400 per bus
- Side stop sign and/or crossing guard removal: $150
- Two paint tones: $300
- Hood mirror (bus boys) removals and holes filled: $150
- Color other than white: $50 for every three rows
- Trim a different color than base coat: $200
Vinyl lettering is available, with prices dependent on the amount of lettering used.
All holes are covered with steel that is welded in place. Then they are sanded smooth, for a professional look.
Please contact us by calling, emailing, or use the contact form if you have any questions. We do custom work, so we will be happy to discuss your ideas. We look forward to working with you.